Monday, March 26, 2012

Mexico Work Day Two.

                     Started the morning off with some breakfast and worship... Then we're off to the work site. Adam and I dug a nice little hole, it was only 12X12 ft hole for the bano... It is very humbling when the people with so little buy and surprise you with something they love and enjoy so much, a coke. While Adam and I continued to dig the hole our new amigos (friends), went down to the store and bought us coke. I never thought I would think of a coke as such an act of love... So later Adam and I went down to the same store to repay our new friends with the same gift they gave us... They we're very thankful to get the cokes from us... I have found a new love for the people here, the kids are adorable, the people are so friendly, and the food oh the food it is delicious. I have had alot of fun so far talking to the people in Spanish!
                                              God bless,
                                                        -Chris Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment