Monday, March 26, 2012

Connor Southerton's first few days in mexico

Only Monday, Wow. It's only Monday and already God has changed my life in so many ways. I've already found a little buddy who is an awesome little boy and I wish we had more time together.  Tonight (Tuesday) at the teen outreach I gave my testimony and I was extremely nervous, but when I got up there God just gave me the words to say and with Melissa's help I feel like God really worked through us to benefit the teenage kids.  I can't wait for the rest of the week to see what God has planned for us.  Please continue to pray for us and the church we are working at.

God Bless
                 Connor Southerton

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what God can and will do with you when you trust in Him. God will use you in ways that you can't imagine, but will bring glory to Him, salvation to those you are serving and an unexplainable joy to you. Know that we are praying for you back home! Dave

    ReplyDelete