Monday, March 26, 2012

Back in Mexico

Hello to my church family and any one who might reed this I am Adam and I am in Mexico!

I always forget how much fun it is here and how much I get from it. Laughing and learning with Robin, playing cards with Pat, putting my hand on my head (facepalm) at everything that Geoff says, and seeing all that God is doing in Mexico! This year i am with a great encouraging team with lost of first timers. We are doing good but the powers of darkness are present in the form of confusion, misunderstandings, sickness, losing or forgetting things, and exhaustion or laziness it is hard sometimes to tell the difference. But with all this going on at the end of the day or the next morning i can see all that God is doing. Keep praying for us as we take on the challenges of each new day because we are not going to make it without God. thank you Dios le bendiga (God bless you)

PS Notice that Guns and Drugs are not on the list of problems.

1 comment:

  1. Ephesians 4:1-6 is a passage I was just studying and sounds appropriate for what you are going through. Seek peace and unity in the Holy Spirit and pray! God will unite you as a team in Him to do His work.

    ReplyDelete